New Mexico Continuing Education Requirements:
|Total Hours||Mandatory||Elective Hours|
|We Offer:||24||0 (4 Hours Annually)||24|
|LICENSE RENEWAL PERIOD: 3 YEARS|
New Mexico Continuing Education Packages
|Total Hours||Elective Hours||Mandatory Hours||Price||Add To Cart|
New Mexico State Requirement Detail for Real Estate Continuing Education
Renewal Date: Every three years
Hours Required: 36 hours
- 36 CE Credit Hours Required every 3 years:
- All QB’s must take Qualifying Broker Refresher Course (6 hours) every 3 years - No CE Credit Issued for this
- 4-hour Annual Core Course required every year = 12 hours total in 3 year cycle
- 8 hours of Core Electives course every 3 years
- 4 hours of Ethics Elective course every 3 years
- QBs must attend either a NMREC Commission Meeting or a NMREC Disciplinary Hearing once in their 3-year cycle for up to 3 hours or to the meeting or hearing adjournment into Executive Session whichever is first.
The CE Shop’s Offering: 24 hours
Reporting: The state requires schools to report course completions within three days from the course completion date. Course completions will be reported within this time frame.
Expiration Date of Course: Course expiration dates vary by course but are generally one year after order date. Each individual course will have an expiration date listed in your account.
Final Exams: Final exams must be passed with at least a 75% and may be taken as many times as necessary in order to pass.
Certificates: Immediately upon real estate course completion, The CE Shop will provide students with an electronic copy of the course certificate of completion. Certificates will remain in your account for a minimum of five years, should you need additional copies at a later time. Please refer to your renewal application to determine if you need to submit your certificate(s) of completion with your renewal. Course completion dates are recorded using Central Standard Time. Please note that the date on your certificate of completion will reflect this.
Post-Licensing: Associate Brokers licensed for the first time must complete the 30-hour New Broker Practices course within their first year of licensure. The CE Shop does not offer this course at this time.